AffiliateWP – Custom Affiliate Slugs
AffiliateWP gives several affiliate URL variations that your affiliates can use simultaneously.
Custom-made Associate Slugs take this step better, permitting associates to create their own customized “slug.” A slug is the piece of the recommendation link where there would usually be the associate’s username or ID.
An affiliate can establish a custom-made affiliate slug.
Customized affiliate slugs can be more personal, extra appropriate to the associate’s organization name, even more relevant to the associate’s advertising efforts, or arbitrary. Or, if your associate has a WordPress username on your site they’d like to maintain personal, they can set a brand-new custom-made slug which they can use in a specialist manner for their affiliate links.
Utilizing Custom-made Affiliate Slugs as an associate
Affiliates can set their custom slug from the “Setups” tab of the Affiliate Area. They can remove their personalized slug entirely or transform it at any factor.
Making Use Of Custom-made Associate Slugs as a site admin
Site admins can make it possible for custom slugs for all affiliates or just some. An affiliate’s customized slug can be transformed or removed from the “Edit Affiliate” admin page. When adding a new affiliate, the custom slug can be additionally established. When exporting a checklist of your associates, a new “customized slug” column will show each affiliate’s current custom slug.
Suppose your Default Reference Style is readied to ID or Username. In that case, you can enable the Program Personalized Slug option in Customized Associate Slug’s settings. Also, the affiliate’s customized slug (if they have one) will be shown on the Associate URLs tab of the Associate Area along with the associate’s ID or username so they can still utilize their ID or username.
When you mount and turn on Custom-made Affiliate Slugs, a new Customized Affiliate Slug option will also appear in the Default Referral Layout select menu in the Affiliates → Setups → General tab. This permits you to show an affiliate their recommendation link with their personalized slug rather than the ID or username. The associate will also be able to produce a recommendation URL by using the URL generator with their custom-made slug (their ID or username will not show up).
Right here are some methods you and your associates can use for this beneficial add-on
- Allow all associates to create their custom slugs when logged right into the Associate Location
- Enable just specific affiliates to produce their personalized slugs
- Immediately create custom-made slugs for new affiliates who register
- Establish a maximum number of personalities for auto-created custom slugs
- Create alphanumeric or alphabetic auto-created custom-made slugs
- Modify an associate’s existing customized slug in the Associate Edit screen, or remove it
- Establish a personalized slug when by hand adding a new associate
- Use with pretty or non-pretty affiliate recommendation Links
- No duplicate slugs– no 2 affiliates will have the very same slug
- Custom slugs can be changed at any time– when one is altered, it is maximized for other affiliates to take if they try to transform their own
- Confirmation is called for when changing a slug– the custom slug needs to be gone into two times to validate if the associate desires to transform it
- Make use of the associate campaign function with custom slugs
Provide your affiliates more control of the Links they show their audience with the Customized Affiliate Slugs add-on!