AffiliateWP – Signup Referrals
Instead of awarding an affiliate commission when a sale has been completed or a form has been sent (both basic behavior of AffiliateWP), Signup References honors a flat-rate compensation to the affiliate when the user they have referred finishes a register. This usually occurs when the customer completes a kind and produces a WordPress individual account on your site.
Signup References will currently create a recommendation in AffiliateWP when any one of these actions are caused:
- The referred customer registers as an associate
- A customer registers for an account using Easy Digital Downloads
- An individual signs up for an account using WooCommerce
- A user signs up for an account making use of Gravity Forms, as well as the User Registration add-on
- An individual signs up for an account utilizing Ultimate Member
- A customer registers for an account utilizing UserPro
Per-integration payment amounts
Assimilations are only shown if you have the pertinent plugins set up. Likewise, when you allow an integration, a new quantity area will undoubtedly reveal that assimilation. This allows you to establish a different dollar amount for each integration!
For example, it’s pretty usual to be running Easy Digital Downloads and Gravity Forms simultaneously or another mix of plugins. The quantity can be set to 0 if you do not wish to honor any compensation for a register; this will honor a $0.00 reference.
Recommendations can be set to a pending or an unsettled status. See Referral Statuses for more details. This status will be put on all signup referrals (and also not regular/sale referrals).
See which affiliate referred the new customer
The referring associate ID will be revealed on the new affiliate’s edit display in the admin for associate enrollments.