Easy Digital Downloads Commissions
This add-on lets you conveniently record user compensations when a sale is made. Do you want to split profits between multiple users and have all of the mathematics and complex elements are taken care of for you? This is precisely what this extension will certainly offer you.
Payments are the ideal extension for websites that want to develop a marketplace system that enables individuals to receive earnings on a compensation basis.
When payments are taped, they will certainly be provided on the new Compensations web page added under the main Downloads menu.
This extension includes the capacity to generate CSV documents of all overdue compensations, or unsettled compensations over a date range, that you can then publish to PayPal’s mass repayment system or use to refine the commission payments you desire. If you use PayPal Adaptive Settlements, you will additionally have the alternative of paying commissions quickly.
Also consisted of in the Payments extension is a brand-new commissions-paid-per-month chart on the Reports page that lets you see how much you are paying in payments gradually.
The expansion consists of numerous shortcodes
- [edd_commissions]– displays a listing of the compensations for the currently logged-in customer
- [edd_commissioned_products]– displays a listing of the items the user gets payments on
- [edd_commissions_overview]– shows a review of the sales and also profits for the presently logged-in user
- [edd_commissions_graph]– shows a filterable graph of revenues as well as sales for the customer for a particular month as well as a year
Prolong Payments with added extensions constructed by 3rd-party designers:
- Commission Taxonomy Fees– allows you to set compensation rates on a per-category and tag basis
- Compensation Thresholds– allows you to conveniently set up sales or profits limits that need to be met before any commission is awarded to your vendors
- Tiered Commission Fees– allows you to quickly set up a tiered reward system where your vendors are compensated with higher and higher compensation rates the more they market or make
- Compensation Costs– permits you to charge vendors an extra flat quantity or percentage cost on each deal
- Payment Notes– record compensation notes and permit your suppliers to see them easily
- All Gain Access To Flat Rates– bypass the All Gain access to heavy payment computations and incentive suppliers with a more uncomplicated flat-rate quantity per item downloaded and installed