Gravity Perks – Gravity Forms Copy Cat
Easily replicate the values from one area to another in your Gravity Form.
What does it do
This plugin enables you to copy worths from one field to another within the same type. Values can be duplicated instantly as they are typed or when a specific Checkbox in the form is checked.
For example, the user can enter their first and last name into a field with automatic duplicating. Those values will be duplicated immediately into the Name input on a Credit Card area as they are kind.
Duplicating with a Checkbox is helpful for circumstances like specifying a billing and shipping address. There is a good chance the user would certainly prefer to go into the very same address for both fields. You can set up a Checkbox to copy the user-entered worths from the billing address field to the shipping address field.
Imitator supports duplicating to and from mostly all Gravity Kinds fields, so the possibilities are countless!
Gravity Forms Copy Cat Features:
- Duplicate worths from one area to one more
- Conserve your individual’s time by copying input worths to various other fields in the type
- Automatic or hands-on duplicating
- Trigger the duplicate when the individual checks a box or instantly
- Replicate multiple fields
- Replicate values from a single source to several areas and from several sources to numerous fields
- Target details inputs of multi-input fields
- Replicate just the Given Name in a Name field, the amount of a Product field, and other details inputs from multi-input fields
- Sustains most Gravity Forms fields
- Worths can be replicated to as well as from virtually any kind of field
- Automatic updates
- Get updates as well as the latest features right in your dashboard
- Great assistance
- We’re right here to assist! As well as we suggest it