Gravity Perks – Gravity Forms PayPal One-time Fee
Include a one-time fee to the initial settlement of a PayPal Criterion subscription.
What does it do
The One-time Fee perk allows you to include a single fee to the initial Payment of a PayPal Requirement membership. For instance, allow’s claim you’re authorizing individuals up for a hosting package however need to charge them an arrangement charge on the first Payment. That is now feasible with the One-time Cost perk!
How does it work
PayPal Standard does not natively sustain a one-time fee on subscriptions; nonetheless, it does support a test period. This perk utilizes the test period performance to replicate a one-time fee concept for PayPal Requirement memberships.
Regrettably, if you require a test duration and a single charge, this perk will not supply that performance. When you’ve turned on the one-time cost, the test duration alternatives will be handicapped on the PayPal feed.
Some intriguing mixes can occur with the One-time Cost and Persisting Quantity choices. Below is a listing of these combinations and exactly how they are refined.
- Suppose the Single Cost and the Recurring Amount options are readied to product fields. In that case, the overalls will indeed be totalled for the initial repayment, and the total amount of the Recurring Amount area will be used for the membership amount.First Repayment = Reoccuring Amount (RA) + Single Charge (OTF).Registration = RA.
- If the One-time Fee alternative is set to “Form Overall” and the Recurring Quantity choice is readied to a product field, the total form amount will be established as the initial Payment, and the Recurring Quantity field will undoubtedly be used for the membership quantity.First Payment = Kind Total Amount.Subscription = RA.
- Suppose the Single Fee alternative is set to a product area, and the Recurring Quantity choice is set to “Form Complete”. In that case, the form total will undoubtedly be used as the first Payment, and the membership amount will be established as the kind overall minus the total amount of the Single Charge product area.First Settlement = Type Total.Registration = Form Complete – OTF.
Exactly how do I enable this performance
This perk provides a functional UI for paying the one-time fee for PayPal Standard registrations. This paperwork assumes you have currently mounted the Gravity Types PayPal Payments Typical add-on. If so, follow the actions below to activate this performance on a GF PayPal Criterion subscription feed. These actions are composed for developing a brand-new feed and applying the one-time cost; however, you can also apply a single charge to existing subscription feeds.
- Select the “PayPal” menu under the “Kinds” menu in your WordPress admin
- Click the “Add New” switch alongside the page title
- Set up the default setups for this feed as needed
- Please note: You must select “Registrations” as the Transaction Type. This functionality does not deal with any other transaction kind
- Scroll down to the bottom of the feed options and see a new alternative labelled “Advantage: Single Fee” straight above the “PayPal Condition” option. Alongside this label, you will find a fall with a list of product areas and an exceptional choice for “Type Complete”. Select the product (or form ultimately) that should be billed as a single cost.
- Click the “Save” button to develop your feed