LearnDash LMS BuddyPress
BuddyPress is a cost-free plugin that allows you to include online accounts, individual teams, private message functionality, and also far more to your WordPress site.
Utilizing BuddyPress and LearnDash with each other is an excellent method to create a community around your training course offering. If you currently have BuddyPress, this integration enables you to produce even more worth for your members by offering them online programs.
Easily tie any LearnDash Course to a BuddyPress Group.
- Course participants instantly obtain included as members of the group
- Team ends up being exclusive to program participants and also invited participants
- Training course Lessons become visible in the group
- Course task gets streamed right into the group feed (optional)
- If bbPress is enabled), Forum obtains added to the team
- Program featured picture becomes group character (if no group character has been established)
Task is among the core attributes of BuddyPress, enabling users to interact with each other in real-time. When a program is tied to a group, course actions are added to the group’s task stream. Team admins can identify which activities to allow in their group, consisting of:
- customer starts a course
- Individual finishes a program
- user develops a lesson
- Customer finishes a lesson
- User produces a topic
- User finishes a subject
- User passes a test
- Individuals discuss a single lesson page
If bbPress is made possible, an online forum will be linked to every “training course group” immediately, using the same name as the program for the online forum title. Team participants can then go over the program in one central location.