With over 500,000 installs, Polylang is the most preferred multilingual plugin offered on the WordPress directory.
You compose your articles pages, create categories and post tags as usual, and assign a language per of them. The translation is optional whether it remains in the default language or not.
- You can utilize as lots of languages as you want. RTL scripts are sustained. WordPress language packs are immediately downloaded and also updated
- You can equate posts, pages, media, classifications, post tags, and food selections … Custom post types, customized taxonomies, sticky blog posts and post layouts, RSS feeds, and all default WordPress widgets are sustained
- The language is established by the material or the language code in the link, or you can use one different subdomain or domain name per language
- The original web content, groups, and post tags with some other metals can be instantly copied when including a brand-new post or page translation. Two blog posts can even be synchronized to appear the same in various languages
- A customizable language switcher is given as a widget or in the nav menu