WooCommerce Cost of Goods
Conveniently track profit by including your expense of products in your orders and reports.
Full-featured Earnings as well as Cost of Product Tracking for your WooCommerce Shop
WooCommerce provides you accessibility to terrific revenue reports and top-sellers or income earners. Now we’ve included Profit Reporting to make these records even more useful! You can examine not just earnings but expenses as well as revenue all from within your WooCommerce shop. Quickly and quickly get the information you require to do marketing and sales decisions to maximize your store’s income.
Full-featured Earnings and Cost of Goods Tracking for your WooCommerce Shop
WooCommerce provides you accessibility to excellent records on revenue and top-sellers or income earners. Now we’ve included Revenue Reporting to make these reports much more valuable! You can evaluate not just profits but expenses and profits from within your WooCommerce store. Quickly and get the details you need to make advertising, marketing, and sales decisions to enhance your shop’s earnings.
How “Price of Product” Boosts Your Reporting
- Gives you important details concerning your company– including information regarding store earnings and most successful products, so you learn about more than just income
- Add an Expense of Excellent to each product (consisting of variations!) to always know the complete costs of items offered in each order
- Use expenses to previous orders (positioned before installment) after you establish product price
- Sight revenue and cost by date array, by product, or by product group
- Export revenue/ price record data to CSV
- Include costs in orders exported with Order/Customer CSV Export Collection
- Include expenses in orders exported with Customer/Order XML Export Collection
- Compatible with Product CSV Import Suite
- Modify line item expenses for editable orders
- Gain insight right into your most rewarding and the very least profitable sellers, so you know where to concentrate your advertising and marketing
- See a complete supply valuation based upon market prices or the cost of products
- Rapidly watch prices alongside rates on your product manager table display screen