WooCommerce Customer/Order/Coupon CSV Import Suite
Import both clients as well as orders into WooCommerce from CSV documents
Easily import Customers, Orders, and Promo Codes through a CSV file.
Mass import hundreds, also hundreds of clients, discount coupons, and orders right into your WooCommerce shop with the Customer/ Coupon/ Order CSV Import Collection. This user-friendly importer will certainly import customers with a minimum of headache and can also import orders and connect them to your shop’s customers and items.
This is an optimal tool when moving an existing store on a different eCommerce system to WooCommerce, enabling you to maintain your consumer accounts and order history. Have discount coupons moved from your old eCommerce platform, or campaigns requiring the development of numerous discount coupons or more? The importer will import those, too!
The importer is flexible enough to manage several types of import layouts. Also, you can map your import columns to the ideal WooCommerce data to merge or create consumers, promo codes, and orders. You can also import information from various resources, such as an uploaded file, LINK/ file course, or copying and pasting.
What can the CSV Importer do
Pick an import documents place:
- Submit your data
- Import from a LINK/ file path
- Duplicate and paste import information
- Import client information such as name, e-mail, addresses, whether they are a paying client, etc
- Merge customer data from your import with existing individuals– useful for mass-updating client information
- Import discount coupons– all discount coupon areas are sustained, including sale thing exemptions and usage limits
- Merge coupons– helpful for mass-updating voucher data
- Import order data, such as line products, connected consumers, order total amounts, order notes, order numbers (works well when coupled with the Sequential Order Number Pro plugin), as well as more
- Combine order information to upgrade totals and order condition, or include meta wholesale such as tracking numbers
- Import custom areas (meta) for customers, coupons, and also orders
- Import personalized taxonomies for customers, promo codes, as well as orders if you have them included by plugins/third-party code
- Sustains multiple delivery methods per order
- Imports order information in the background so that you can import big sets of information without timeouts
- The versatile import style requires a minimum of areas to import but allows completely defined consumers, orders, and discount coupons
- Fully suitable with the Order/ Consumer CSV Export expansion