WooCommerce Measurement Price Calculator
Add a calculator to your product pages to compute the required product amount or total price by square video footage.
Offer Furnishings Priced by Unit or Enable Clients to Add Amounts of Their Own with Measurement Rate Calculator
While selling tees or cell phone covers is easy with WooCommerce, many of us likewise market items that aren’t marketed in quantities of “1”, such as floor covering, wallpaper, or extra. The Dimension Rate Calculator for WooCommerce will resolve the issues you’ve most likely experienced in setting up and valuing these products.
The Measurement Rate Calculator expansion for WooCommerce allows you to add and set up a calculator for your products that are offered in quantities based on their dimensions, square video footage, quantity, or weight. This permits you to conveniently market products with a recognized dimension per thing. For example, allow’s claim you have ceramic tile sold for $2.09 per square foot, and you use a box of ceramic tiles that cover 35 square feet or a bigger box that covers 60 square feet. Using the same rates per square foot, you can easily enter the dimension of the package, and the calculator will present the full price per box.
Wanting to enable clients instead of informing you just how much they need? The Measurement Cost Calculator likewise permits you to offer products based on the cost by a system of dimensions (per square foot, cubic yard, etc.). Possibly you sell mulch with a rate per cubic yard– you can enable the customer to offer a location and depth of mulch, and the calculator derives the total cubic yardage and the last rate. Set up any combination of devices and personalized labels to meet your store’s requirements!
- Utilize the amount calculator for products based on known product measurements (i.e., a box of ceramic tiles)
- Use the prices calculator for products valued and sold by the device: foot, square meter, cubic lawn, and so on (i.e., yard mulch by volume, wallpaper by location)
- Product prices can be displayed each (e.g., “$ 1.75/ ft”, “from $3/ sq m”) in store and also on product web pages
- Prices calculator stock assistance: product supply can be managed “per unit”
- Prices calculator emotional weight: product weight can be set/calculated “per unit” for shipping
- Pricing calculator rates table: set cost breaks based on easy product dimension varieties
- Calculators are readily available for all physical attributes: measurements, area, surface, volume, or weight
- Area, volume, boundary, and area calculators all permit simple inputs or separately going into size, size, and height
- Use any combination of devices
- When permitting user-defined inputs, additionally include an overage price quote automatically brand-new
- Personalize measurement and also rates tags
- Set minimum and maximum worths or the accepted step/ increment on consumers’ gone into new dimensions
- Variable items sustained for per-unit pricing, delivering weight, and supply
- Unique “Space Walls” calculator for offering wallpaper
Just Some of the Opportunities:
- Floor tile sold by the box covering a specific location: demo
- Variable compost offered by the cubic yard, with the consumer providing a location and depth: demo
- Colored textile by the yard: demo
- Wallpaper by the roll based on room dimensions: demo
- Foam is sold by cubic foot
- Secure fencing for a garden border
- Coffee is sold by the extra pound
- Covering paper by area
- As well as a lot more …
Pricing Calculator Stock Assistance
In the most recent plugin version, supply can now be handled “by system” for customized-sized items (user-defined mode). This alternative made it possible; you can represent product stock in the same devices it is marketed. For example, suppose your product is material by the foot. In that case, you can configure your product supply in terms of offered feet of fabric, so if a client orders 2 10-foot sizes, 20 feet will certainly be subtracted from your product stock.
Rates Calculator Dynamic Weight
Currently, you can set up a weight “per unit” for your user-defined calculator products. By allowing this choice, you can set a weight per square foot, for example, to ensure that shipping prices can be properly amounted to for products tailored by your consumers.
For specific items with rates that differ depending upon the overall dimension of the item, we delight in introducing the prices table feature. No more are you restricted to a single price per unit for your rates calculator items– define several pricing guidelines, including a measurement array, a price each, or a list price per unit, and the dimension price calculator will certainly take care of the rest. The rate will be promptly updated on the product page based on the product size configured by the customer.