WooCommerce Order Status Manager
Produce, modify, and delete custom order conditions and incorporate them seamlessly into your order monitoring circulation.
Customized WooCommerce Order Statuses Integrated into your Workflow
The WooCommerce Order Condition Supervisor permits you to create, modify, and remove personalized order standings and integrate them effortlessly into your WooCommerce order monitoring circulation. You can edit core order standings and set off brand-new order emails based on standing changes.
Custom-made order statuses will certainly be utilized in your order listing and can even be integrated into the order activities or bulk actions for a seamless fulfillment workflow.
New order emails can likewise be set off as an order standing change notifier. You can activate emails based upon adjustments between personalized standings or core conditions so that customers and store admins are always informed of order updates and adjustments.
Why Make Use Of WooCommerce Order Condition Manager
- Develop new order conditions and also add icons or action switches
- Present order status summaries to clients on the “Sight Order” page to clarify order condition
- Edit WooCommerce core standings to establish a “following standing” for new action switches
- Use “Following Standings” to produce a smooth fulfillment process and also add order action buttons
- Include bulk activities for brand-new statuses in the orders listing
- Drag and drop orders conditions to re-order the means they’re shown in your admin
- Use standing icons instead of text badges in the “Orders” listing
- Include orders with personalized conditions in store reports
- Mark order conditions as “Paid” to consist of download web links, acquisition notes, or various other features when customers watch these orders
- Mark order conditions as “requires payment” to show “Pay” and “Cancel” web links to customers’
- Include new order emails, which can be caused based on status changes
- Modify new email material through brand-new templates
- Import existing custom conditions from custom code or various other plugins
- Safely remove custom standings without losing orders
Include New Order Statuses
You can add a brand-new order condition and choose an icon to show in the orders checklist (which replaces the text badge for a standing name). Action switches can also be added if this will certainly be utilized as “next standing” by an additional standing in your order flow. You can also include the following standings to determine which action switches need to be shown for this standing.
Edit Core Statuses
You can modify a core WooCommerce order standing to add “following standings.” For example, you can include a custom condition as the following status for “handling” orders, which will display your personalized condition action button for any processing order.
This makes order administration simple, quick, and easy to use, as custom statuses are entirely incorporated into the order operations.
Add New Order Emails
New order emails can be added based upon order condition adjustments, consisting of adjustments with custom order conditions. When these emails are added, they can be edited and allowed in your WooCommerce email lists, or the template can be overridden in your theme for higher control over the web content.
Show Status Info to Customers
Consumers can be discouraged by order administration when they do not know where their orders are. While your conditions are suggested to aid your fulfillment workflow, showing a standing like “Produced” or “Setting up” does not inform consumers anything.
You can currently set a summary for any condition (including core conditions!) that will certainly be shown to clients when they mouse over the order condition.
Complete Order Status Monitoring
Instead of including one-off standings that don’t incorporate with the remainder of your emails, conditions, or gratification procedure, you can now totally install customized conditions into your order monitoring plan. Use custom icons, action switches, and brand-new emails to customize orders to your store and help automate your order monitoring.