WooCommerce Payment Gateway Based Fees
Add fees to orders based upon the picked repayment approach.
Include fees to orders based upon the payment method
The Repayment Gateway Based Costs expansion enables you to add a cost to order, relying on the chosen payment gateway.
The cost can be automatically evaluated on the price of specific products in the cart or the cart total, along with being transformed on order by the shop manager at any time. A cost may additionally be applied by hand, i.e., if the customer intends to change settlement approaches after checkout.
General options review:
- Enable/Disable extra costs for the whole site without removing data
- Enable added costs for a single entrance or a solitary product
- Automatic calculation of costs for every entrance or each product
- Change the automatically calculated charge on the order page
- Alternative to by hand include a charge to an order after the individual completes the checkout
- Alternative to manually include a fee to orders you create on the admin page
- Define a maximum limit to which a cost is added at the cart degree
- Specify an optimum limit to which a charge is added for a product
- The tax calculation for additional charges is likewise supported
The Payment Entrance Based Fees extension is presently not suitable with the automated taxes solution of the Jetpack plugin. Please choose “Disable automated tax obligations” (Tax obligation tab) on the WooCommerce setups page. We will support this feature as soon as third-party designers can hook into the automated tax obligation estimation.