WooCommerce Sequential Order Numbers Pro
Subjugate your order numbers! Update from Sequential Order Numbers with advanced features and with optional prefixes/suffixes.
Customized Order Numbers for WooCommerce
The WooCommerce Sequential Order Numbers Pro plugin enables your store to have sequential, as opposed to arbitrary, order numbers. Furthermore, you can customize your order numbers by setting a beginning number, order number length, custom prefixes, and suffixes. Instead of your order numbers resembling 15, 16, 37, and so on, they could currently be WT-01000-UK, WT-01001-UK, or whatever format you prefer!
Tame your WooCommerce order numbers
This plugin functions similarly well for brand-new and well-established stores. If your WooCommerce website currently has orders placed, the consecutive order numbers will certainly get from the last order number or start with the starting number you set up. It’s your option!
Why Use Sequential Order Numbers Pro
- Generate sequential order numbers for your store
- Start the order numbering at any number (or for shops with existing order numbers, any number greater than your present largest order number)
- Establish a custom order number prefix
- Establish a customized order number suffix
- Include the present day, month, or year in your personalized order number prefix or suffix
- Consist of the present time: hour, min, 2nd in your custom order number prefix or suffix
- Order number length can be established automatically by including several zeroes to the start of the order number as required
- Orders with only free items can be omitted from the paid order sequence for bookkeeping purposes and assigned their custom-made prefix