WooCommerce Stamps.com XML File Export
The WooCommerce Stamps.com expansion lets you choose orders to export into an XML format for import into the Stamps.com client.
Conserve Time by Exporting Orders to Stamps.com in XML Layout
Time is cash– sounds reasonable, best? That’s why automation is a beautiful thing and what the Stamps.com Merchant will certainly provide for you. Automate your order formatting to bring your WooCommerce Orders right into Stamps.com! This extension permits you to straight import orders into the Stamps.com Desktop Customer (not the web-based client) in XML style instead of formatting order details by hand to ensure that you conserve money and time. Make publishing your shipping labels via Stamps.com faster and more effective!
Why Make Use Of the Stamps.com Merchant
- Invest no seconds formatting your WooCommerce orders to import right into Stamps.com
- Export specific orders from the Orders or Edit Order page
- Mass export several orders using mass order actions
- Export all orders by an order number, order status, or a range of order dates
- Selectively limit exported orders by custom order statuses (no fell short orders, etc.)
- Optionally include the order XML data as an accessory to the admin new order notice, so there’s no demand to login to the internet site to export orders