YITH Amazon S3 Storage
What the plugin does
Manage your website/store documents and determine whether to publish them on Amazon S3.
Exactly how you can benefit from it
- You will certainly lower your web server logs and also band use
- You won’t require to worry about lacking space on your server
- Your files will be safe on Amazon.com S3
Post WordPress media data to Amazon.com and also boost the protection of your electronic items
While creating our most preferred plugins, we are typically influenced by the features of effective eCommerce systems like Amazon. In many cases, before we sell our plugins, we mount and use them on our platform to understand their full capacity, boost them, and make them even more effective and reliable.
That’s why YITH Amazon S3 Storage is not just a plugin but the complete solution to the objectives we went for when we started marketing digital products: lowering the bandwidth usage to make your shopping extra effective and secure your products once they are online.
Our experience verifies that no matter what kind of internet business you are running if you’re concentrating on selling electronic products, you’ll need to handle the trouble of holding space that’s never sufficient and also with the requirement to secure your products to make sure that they will certainly come only to those that are fully qualified to it.
Our plugin will certainly permit you to submit instantly– without the requirement to open up the Amazon S3 page, release the media, replicate the URL, or change it by hand with the WordPress URL– all your media documents (video clips, photos, PDF documents, archives zip, etc.) on Amazon.com S3, therefore making the server load for your website much lighter in solo action!
Once the files are packed on Amazon.com S3, their security will certainly be greatly raised, as you are free to make them “exclusive”– so they will just come to validated buyers– and make them readily available for details only.
YITH Amazon.com S3 Storage: one of the most effective and flexible devices for handling and protecting your online documents.
- Duplicate all the brand-new data of the media gallery of your website on Amazon S3
- Remove data automatically from WordPress when copying them on Amazon.com S3
- Automatic replacement of media web links: source is submitted from server Amazon.com S3 rather than from your site
- Enable downloads from Amazon.com S3 for resources linked to your digital products
- Set an expiration for the download of sources linked to the product
- Post data on your Amazon S3 account, taking advantage of the WordPress media gallery