YITH Frontend Manager for WooCommerce
What the plugin does
Manage products and orders of your store directly from a frontend dashboard, avoiding the typical WordPress and WooCommerce panel.
How you can benefit from it
- Your companions will certainly be able to take care of the shop without having access to the admin area
- Your companions can take care of the store without seeing WordPress and the WooCommerce backend
- You can limit and monitor the adjustments made by your partners and maintain your store secure from their feasible blunders
You are just one action away from getting rid of these aggravating aggravations like the most effective internet strategist would certainly.
Do you feel a little unpleasant when sharing the administration data for your store with partners or customers?
However, we can not wish to be able to do it all by ourselves, which is why we feel the need to be with someone that may do certain activities such as uploading or editing products, therefore allowing us to have more time offered for more crucial jobs.
However, granting access to the backend part of your store comes with 2 possible issues you should not undervalue.
The first one is leaving your collaborator alone in an important area of your organization where you might want others who did not have accessibility to stop others from having access to personal details that don’t concern them.
The second concern is that in many cases, collaborators are not as well competing WooCommerce as this cou. This in a great deal of time spent in continuous training might create the same worry.
It would be terrific if our collaborators could include and modify items without entering the admin area; it would be great if they could achieve every one of those specific actions via the front end of our store, don’t you assume?
YITH WooCommerce Frontend Supervisor provides the most effective and also simplest option for this concern, permitting whoever you wish to be able to perform fragile operations without needing to enter the admin area as well as limiting errors, which will make you work faster.
As well as thanks to the compatibility with our YITH WooCommerce Multi Vendor plugin, you have the chance to expand these features to every solitary vendor and make managing large markets places a great deal less complicated.
- Take care of the store from the frontend dashboard
- Select the areas to allow in the frontend control panel
- control panel
- Search form in the Products section
- Filter orders by status
- Program a custom-made message when the individual tries to access an unauthorized section
- Prevent all the shop managers from having access to the backend
- Modify the endpoints for all the control panel areas by hand
- Three readily available skins for the frontend dashboard (possibility to view it as an incorporated area of My Account or a personalized full-screen page)
- Used in combination with YITH Multi Vendor, it allows vendors to manage their stores from the frontend control panel