YITH WooCommerce EU Energy Label
What the plugin does
Show a clear as well as sound system about the power consumption of your items.
How you can benefit from it
- It allows you to be certified with the European Law in an easy as well as quick means
- It permits your customers to filter products by energy consumption and make mindful purchases
Be compliant with the EU Law and show power tags for your items
The European Union has enforced brand-new policies regarding energy classification. Every online store must show the EU Energy classification on all products for a much better understanding and use of electric home appliances. This indicates that whether your consumers are from among the 28 European nations, you must show a clear and informative system regarding the energy usage of your products.
Each owner of shopping has to be aware of all regulations that apply. In the case of one of the most recent European legislations, this is about particularly if you sell electrical devices or items under energy classification.
Integrate company with satisfaction YITH WooCommerce EU Power Tag helps you catalog your items with the required tags.
Furthermore, the plugin uses the flexibility to filter the items of the same energy classification promptly to enable quick navigation for your users. As a result, if you require to adapt European regulations, do it using a simple plugin to establish and quick to use.
- Include a label on your items with their power class
- Possibility to mass edit energy tags with WordPress bulk activities
- Choose where you intend to place the tag
- Program the label on the single product page or on the product thumbnails of the shop
- The tag changes its color according to the power class
- Filter items by tag
- Link the tag to a personalized URL
- Select which image to show when the computer mouse is over the label