YITH WooCommerce Order Tracking
What the plugin does
Permits your consumers to track the delivery of orders put in eCommerce easily.
How you can gain from it
- Include, edit or import the order monitoring number, the carrier name, and also the monitoring link of every order put in your shop
- improve customer experience in your shop by offering a very easy way to track orders and also deliveries to customers that placed orders
- include the monitoring details in the order of emails sent out to the clients and also on their My Account page
- reduce the work of your client service by using automatic monitoring of orders to decrease the variety of calls or emails related to the status of the orders
Allow orders as well as delivery monitoring to build trust with your clients
Supplying a good buying experience is the main objective of any shopping. Yet, the buying experience does not end when the client adds the product to the cart and spends for it; on the contrary, it’s following paying that the customer will certainly begin feeling susceptible as well as questioning if your shop is reputable, credible and also if the product will be shipped for real, with which service provider, when will it be supplied, as well as what are the steps to follow when it comes to a late distribution or no delivery in any way.
The usability study exposed that 97% of customers expect to be able to keep track of every action of the shipping process for the products they purchased online.
YITH WooCommerce Order & Delivery Tracking permits placing shipping information (provider’s name, delivery date, tracking code, carrier’s website link to track the order in real-time, and so on) right into every order and also showing the very same information on your customers’ accounts (both in the orders checklist and order information) and in the orders’ emails.
Providing clients a device to observe the whole shipment of the product with a solitary click will simplify the whole sale procedure, assist you in constructing trust with them, and decrease the workload of your consumer assistance.
Free Version Features:
- Establish a default provider for your shipping
- Enter the tracking number, the provider name as well as the pickup day on the order details page
- Show the tracking information on the customers’ Orders page
- Show the tracking information on the Order Information page
- Pick the placement of the monitoring details text in the Order Information page (over or below the items table)
- Program a switch redirecting consumers to the carrier’s page, including delivery details
Premium Version Features:
- Set a default service provider for your delivery
- 480+ service providers sustained to get the monitoring URL instantly
- Save time by importing tracking details from a CSV file
- Get the tracking number, the provider name, and the pickup date on the order information page
- Enter the projected date of distribution
- Show the monitoring info on the customers’ Orders page
- Program the monitoring information on the Order details page
- Select the setting of the tracking info message in the Order Information page (above or below the items table)
- Show a switch to redirect clients to the carrier’s page containing information about the shipping
- Share the tracking info using email with customers when the order is completed
- Choose the setting of the monitoring info message in the email (above or below the products table)
- The choice to finish the order instantly in case of tracking information insertion
- Utilize the shortcode to produce a custom-made order tracking page on your store
- Enable an additional column in the orders listing with the orders tracking details
- Put the tracking information into the packing slips generated with the premium version of YITH WooCommerce PDF Invoices & Packing Slip
- Integration with YITH WooCommerce Customized Order Standing to show order monitoring information in Customized Order Standing emails
- Assimilation with YITH Frontend Manager for WooCommerce
- Plugin shortcode is readily available in the Elementor panel