YITH WooCommerce Quick View
What the plugin does
You will certainly have the possibility to add the “fast sight” capability to your shop and reveal information about the product in a modal home window.
Exactly how you can take advantage of it
- You will permit customers to see product information conveniently as well as quickly by restricting the number of clicks and also pages to tons
- You will certainly permit simple contrast of your items by letting individuals see the product tab in a modal home window without leaving the store page
- You will be able to apply and benefit from a fascinating and amazing format to capture your users’ attention
Do not shed clients because of filling times. Quick view, quick lots, fast acquisition!
Customers opening a quick view window are more likely to acquire the product they are viewing because they do not need to await page loading and do not need to surf backward and forward among the pages to find the products they want.
Among the many items available in a store, returning to the one you favor frequently becomes an annoying task since it always takes longer to find it again. Opening a popup home window to see details worrying that the product simplifies users’ tasks.
And an Add to haul switch is there readily available. The opportunity to see product details and photos quickly make individuals feel much more comfortable with the website they are browsing and makes them much more willing to acquire. Clicks before adding the product to the cart are lowered in addition to server tons.
This way, clients do not have to wait long before the page is loaded because it exists, left, ready to be shown as quickly as it is clicked upon. This is how YITH WooCommerce Quick Sight can boost sales on your site!
Free Version Features:
- Set a tag for the “Quick watch” switch on the store page
- Set a history for the modal home window
- Set color for the modal closing icon
- Disable “Quick View” on mobile
Premium Version Features
- All features of the free version
- Enable lightbox for product photos
- Enable product navigation in the quick sight home window (you can either set a navigating for the same classification or otherwise)
- Pick from 2 navigating styles (slide or rotate)
- Choose two kinds of quick view (modal home window or plunging)
- Choose the effect you choose for popup home window opening
- Option to shut popup after including in haul activity
- Establish width and elevation for the modal window
- Select between a switch or a symbol to open up a quick sight
- Set a tag for the “Quick see” button
- Publish a customized symbol
- Establish the position for the symbol (after the “Include in cart” button or the thumbnail picture)
- Set components to display in quick sight
- Establish size and also elevation for product image
- Choose amongst 3 sorts of thumbnails (do disappoint it, slider, traditional)
- Add the “Sight information” button to link to a single product’s page
- Set a label for the” View information” button
- Add a sharing button for the product to comply with social media networks: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, or via email
- Establish a history color for the modal window
- Establish a background color for the “Quick watch” button
- Set colors for web content (primary color for the message, celebrity shade, “Add to haul” switch shade, “Sight information” button color, shutting symbol color )
- You can pick the message that has to be presented in the quick view (either full description or the excerpt)
- A shortcode that prints to evaluate a button to open up the quick sight of a details product
- Compatibility with YITH WooCommerce Zoom Magnifier (you can zoom the product image in the quick view)
- Compatibility with YITH WooCommerce Badge Monitoring (badges show up in the quick sight)
- Compatibility with YITH WooCommerce Wishlist (add a “Quick watch” switch to items in the Wishlist table)