YITH WooCommerce Terms and Conditions Popup
What the plugin does
Enable a link in the checkout web page to show terms and conditions in a modal home window.
Exactly how you can gain from it
You will enhance the openness related to sale terms of your eCommerce by using consumers a positive checkout procedure without voids
You will allow clients to refer to and review your terms and conditions in the modal window without leaving the checkout procedure
Safeguard your own as well as your consumers with Conditions. A modal home window to notify them without making them leave the web page.
Terms and conditions are a fundamental part of each site because they have wonderful advantages both for individuals and administrators in terms of obligation, safety, and security. Placing it in a popup home window lowers the possibility for customers to leave the web page.
Putting Terms into your site is among the most effective moves a site owner could make since they can safeguard an internet site, specifically shopping, from possible lawful conflicts.
Yet, including Terms on a checkout web page is a very high risk because it might generate consumers to leave the page and interrupt the deal. YITH WooCommerce Terms Popup provides the opportunity to show this kind of legal details in a modal window and make its consultation quicker and simpler, besides supplying a much better solution to your clients without endangering the purchase itself.
- Choose to show Conditions in a popup window or not
- Pick popup size, design, and also entryway computer animation effect
- Add the “I agree” switch at the end of the popup
- Force customers to scroll the entire window before they can accept the Terms
- Program an added checkbox for Privacy Plan
- Take care of checkboxes for Terms and Privacy separately or as just one
- Choose to present checkboxes for Terms and Privacy and decide to publish them as currently ticked or not
- Select pages connected to “Terms & Conditions” and “Privacy Plan