YITH WordPress Title Bar Effects
What the plugin does
Catch your customer’s focus with a computer-animated title shown on his web browser bar.
How you can benefit from it
You will certainly capture your customers’ focus when they open a new tab in the internet browser and leave your e-commerce.
Even with many tabs opened, your e-commerce one will be the simplest to see, thanks to the animation effect.
You can raise conversions by recouping suspended sales and encouraging customers to return to your e-commerce to complete the order.
Do not leave anything to chance
What about having one more possibility?
Let me discuss what I indicate: while assessing the customers’ behavior during the acquisition process, we discovered that most of them open numerous windows within the same browser to get further info or examine various other shops.
This kind of interruption generally creates site abandonment. That is why we decided to capture the users’ eye when using this kind of surfing and attempt to take them back to our shop and let them finish what they were originally doing.
We can make very few points when a customer switches over a window on the internet browser. Yet, as YITH, we have actually thought about a way to recover the sidetracked users and make them return to the site.
Via the use of small results put on the title bar, our plugin 98% is successful in attracting the focus of the users as well as taking them back to our store.
- Computer animation of the browser bar title when publishing or momentarily deserting the web page
- 3 readily available computer animations
- Establish the animation speed
- Apply a hold-up at the animation beginning
- Quit the animation after a certain period
- Set a timespan to use the animation cycle
- Show a title different from the web page default one throughout the animation
- Apply computer animation to every web page title
- Establish a different title for blog posts, pages, and products