WooCommerce Google Analytics Pro
Add innovative event monitoring and also enhanced eCommerce tracking to your WooCommerce site.
Obtain Insights Into Your WooCommerce Sales Channel with Google Analytics Pro
WooCommerce Google Analytics Pro turbo charges the integration between your WooCommerce shop and your free Google Analytics account. Obtain a comprehensive understanding of your store’s traffic and eCommerce occasions to enhance your sales funnel and drive more earnings.
WooCommerce Google Analytics Pro adds sophisticated occasion monitoring to your WooCommerce shop and automatically presses these events into Google Analytics, allowing you to conveniently understand vital metrics like average order worth, conversion price, sales by product or classification, and also other valuable information.
Detailed Tracking with Easy Configuration
As soon as you have set up WooCommerce Google Analytics Pro, you can pick your occasion names (if you do not like the defaults), ensure that enhanced eCommerce monitoring is made possible in your GA account, and afterward, you prepare to go! The plugin takes care of tracking and sending out every one of the suitable events to Google Analytics so you can quickly access your sales data as well as useful shop metrics.
Why use Google Analytics Pro
- Provides basic site tracking and analytics, such as pageviews or customer sessions
- Includes all of the terrific features the cost-free version has, like Universal Analytics and boosted eCommerce monitoring, yet with advanced occasion tracking
- Enables you leave out shop managers from tracking in addition to site admins
- Track Customer IDs for more exact customer matters
- Tracks standard eCommerce events like “include in cart” or “checkout began”
- Adds sophisticated eCommerce occasion tracking, such as “promo code enhancement/ elimination” and also “cart amount changed”
- Track by hand included orders
- Includes occasions for client actions, such as checking in or out or leaving a product review/ comment
- Adds order reimbursement and cancellation tracking
- Track client email opens up as events in the “Emails” category
- Consists of full support for Shopping Behavior as well as Check out Habits evaluation records
- Adds checkout choices to obtain deeper insights into checkout selections made by customers, such as selected repayment techniques