WooCommerce Google Product Feed
Feed rich product data to Google Merchant Center for establishing cost-free product listings, product ads, and regional supply campaigns. Complete control over your field mappings and feed content so you can use project performance and advertisement spends best.
The Google Product Feed expansion allows you to produce a real-time feed to supply product information to Google Seller Facility, a requirement for setting up Product Advertisements.
Why utilize this
- An extensive listing of sustained areas offering the wealthiest possible data to Google– maximizing project efficiency
- Imports product data to Google Seller Centre yet offers you full control over your advertisement setup & spend
- Don’t rely upon restricted auto-mappings– you have full control over mappings, permitting you to map existing product information onto Google’s required areas from your site’s taxonomies, features, or product areas
- Record information called for by Google is not typically held in WooCommerce, using the plugin’s additional information access areas
- Set up international store-wide defaults to relieve the data-entry burden. Establish worths per category for finer control, or provide product-specific info versus items or individual variants if required
- Full assistance for WooCommerce’s importer and also remainder API for bulk importing information
- Real-time feed reveals the most up-to-date info for your products
- Incorporates with usual WooCommerce expansions
- Considerable documents covering arrangement and customization
- A rich collection of WordPress filters and also actions allowing adaptable customization if essential
Once your items have been imported into Google Vendor Centre, they’ll be readily available to your linked Google Adwords account, giving you the flexibility to establish product ads as you want. Using the full power of Google Adwords, you remain in full control of your ad setup and budgets.
Product data areas
The expansion supports 50+ feed characteristics consisting of all mandatory fields. Simple areas such as web link, title, image_link, and so on are automatically populated for you. Various other areas supply a straightforward one-click mapping to enable you to map across your product fields onto the feed. You can give store-level or classification degree defaults, and the feed will immediately select the best values to include.
Where you don’t have data, the plugin supplies personalized areas on your products to enable you to enter richer product information. These areas are all offered to the conventional WooCommerce CSV import device and subjected via the WooCommerce REST API.
Fields currently supported consist of:
- Core fields: availability, condition, description (primary product short/long, variant summary, or both), ID, photo links (including included pictures, product gallery photos, ingrained content pictures, and support for personalized photos), web link, price, price (including the effective day), title (including the capacity to provide custom titles), brief title
- Rich information fields: grown-up material flag, age group, brand name, color, customer datasheet, consumer notice, energy performance course (consisting of min/max), power tag, gender, google product classification, GTIN, product, MPN, pattern, product information, product highlights, product kind, shipping label, dimension, size system, size type, tax obligation classification, transit time label
- Advanced areas: is_bundle, unit prices procedure & base procedure, multipack, installments, identifier exists flag, AdWords organizing filter, minimum/maximum handling time, the expense of products sold, included/excluded destination, accessibility date, promo ID, and also customized labels, ships from the nation
- Shopping actions-specific fields: google moneyed promo qualification, product cost, acquisition quantity restriction, return address tag, return plan tag, sell on google quantity, purchasing ads omitted nation
- Local-inventory-specific fields: pick-up technique, pick-up SLA